Thursday, July 9, 2020

Out for a while longer! Still here.

 
Well, once again it's been a while.  Quite a while. Been busy with a few things.  Welding, getting into corporate architecture for a while, working at a cool place called Architectural Castings where I got to geek out on 3D geometry with AutoCAD while coordinating with structural engineers on the sides of skyscrapers to produce and help install replacement blocks for deteriorating terra cotta blocks on historic buildings.  Also did some fire escape drawings for an engineer friend of mine all along the way.

Recently got back in the saddle with my own architectural practice and things are going great.  Feeling comfortably whelmed with work.  Here are a few projects that came to fruition since the last post...

McHugh Patio Room

Terhune Sunroom                                                
   

Webber Residence

Casa Diablo Nightclub Tower Addition

Lake Cabin Remodel                                           













Bennett Residence Additions


Dart Creek House

So I've been pretty busy.  Throw in there fighting cancer through all of 2017, My rental property on St. Thomas enduring two hurricanes a week apart, Irma and Maria, and a whole hose of other life trials, and it's been a pretty exciting six years!  Now I'm doing chemo again having a recurrence of the cancer in my liver, pandemic, rioting in the streets.  It's all good!  I started a local community all-volunteer big band and have got me and the boys involved with fencing with a local club I discovered here at the Scappoose High School.

Be happy everyone!